About Me

My photo
T1diabetic for 25+ years. 2 successful pregnancies. Teacher of high school math. Married. Love to cook, strive to be healthy and happy, love my pets, love to garden,...

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wednesday

This morning I woke up with a decent bs of 77.  Since I spent much of my day actively up and down a ladder cleaning crown molding, I experienced low blood sugars around 2:00 this afternoon which I treated.  Each time I have tested, I have been in a good range.  If I can keep these readings going, today will be the 2nd day of normal readings since I have been off from work.  Hopefully this will reflect in my next A1C.  I need to be able to show that not working allows me to be less under stress and more able to be in better control of this disease.  Looking into applying for disability retirement.  I think I will hook up the continuous glucose monitor soon so I can really see and have record of what is going on.

Good readings all day, YAY!  Not too many hot flashes either, Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment