About Me

My photo
T1diabetic for 25+ years. 2 successful pregnancies. Teacher of high school math. Married. Love to cook, strive to be healthy and happy, love my pets, love to garden,...

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thursday

Today I go to the dentist and doctor.  The doctor's office called yesterday to ask if I had blood work done yet, which I did not know I was to have it done.  I got up this morning and had it done and asked if they would have the results by 1:15 today and the nurse said probably not.  Wow, I even asked the nurse at the doctor's office if they would have it in time for my appointment and she said yes.  I look to speak with my doctor about lengthening my FMLA and about disability.  The questions that are asked on the form are suspicious and I want to answer them correctly so I am seeking counsel.

Blood sugar this am was 78.  Pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment