About Me

My photo
T1diabetic for 25+ years. 2 successful pregnancies. Teacher of high school math. Married. Love to cook, strive to be healthy and happy, love my pets, love to garden,...

Friday, December 2, 2011

December 2, 2011

My first post.  I woke up at 5:30 with a bs of 71.  A little celebration goes on inside and I start the woodstove and get a little something to eat since I feel a low coming on.  Next, made warm lemon water, a good way to get one going for the day.

Today I have an appointment in the am and will take our 9 yr. old lab to an orthopedist.  She is a walking companion and in pain.  Xrays revealed something in her left shoulder that is causing the pain and limp.  I hate my pets being in pain.  The orthopedist is 1.5 hours away and I hope that the trip will be uneventful as far as traffic and blood sugars.

The goal every day is to have normal blood sugar readings.

No comments:

Post a Comment