About Me

My photo
T1diabetic for 25+ years. 2 successful pregnancies. Teacher of high school math. Married. Love to cook, strive to be healthy and happy, love my pets, love to garden,...

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve

The doctor's appointment Thursday went well.  Can't share too much on here, but the doctor agrees that I should not continue to teach if my health is being compromised.

Anyway, not much to say.  I seem at a loss for words lately.  When I have news to share, I will.

Happy New Year one and all!  May 2012 be one of your best.

Blessings,
Tammy

2 comments:

  1. I had to quit my job, it wasn't because it was hurting my diabetes. The boss, who was also a friend, and the president of the company, was also a JERK. He'd constantly tell people I didn't know anything about computers, yet I was the one who networked all his computers in his office. I was the one who got things straightened out. I learned Microshaft word, excel and powerpoint in one week because I didn't use it and needed it when I began with him. Yet I was computer illiterate. I tolerated him as long as I could. We did not need the income, the job was to help him out and to get me out of the house.

    I'm sorry your job is causing issues with your health. I'm lucky in I only have 2 things that cause my diabetes problems. #1 is menopause, that's driving me nutty now. The second thing is when the temperatures begin to drop or raise significantly- then my blood sugar levels go a bit wacky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stress caused me to be on a roller coaster of blood sugars each and every day. I had students threaten me and I was told I could not use the discipline policy of the school, along with other things.

    I am lucky my husband supports me. :-)

    As far as menopause, I have found a product by Arbonne to work very well. The problem is it takes almost a month of use (I only used it once a day, but I think you can use it twice a day). It is a foam called Phyto Prolief. It is all natural. I did not want to use hormones for the hot flashes. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete