About Me

My photo
T1diabetic for 25+ years. 2 successful pregnancies. Teacher of high school math. Married. Love to cook, strive to be healthy and happy, love my pets, love to garden,...

Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday

A busy day for me.  But, first, last night...  I went to bed in the 300's so I took some insulin which should have been over 3 units but I took 2.5 or so.  Anyway, I wake up at midnight with a blood sugar that is dropping and it was 95 so I had some juice.  By 3:00 I was 46, so I go downstairs to have mild and trailmix.  I finally woke up at 176, not too bad, considering...

So now, onto the day...  I need to take hubby to the airport, mail Christmas packages, go to a sewing store to complete monogrammed napkins for a Christmas gift.  Poor Bootsie will have to wait until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment