About Me

My photo
T1diabetic for 25+ years. 2 successful pregnancies. Teacher of high school math. Married. Love to cook, strive to be healthy and happy, love my pets, love to garden,...

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunday

Good reading upon waking up this morning, 98.  I did feel GI issues during the night and during the day today.  I don't know if it is from using the soy isolate powder or not.  I only use 1/3 the flour content replaced with the soy protein powder.  Perhaps I need to use less than that.  I must see if there is a different type of soy powder to reduce carbs and replace for flour.

I didn't get to the barn today to see our horse, Boots.  I WILL get there this week!  I must start working with her to get her on our trailer.  She does not like a ramp entrance to a trailer.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I'm allergic so soy of all types, so I have a difficult time finding foods that don't contain them. What's strange is there are some food items that contain soy that I can eat. My best friend had horses. I would help her feed and groom them. Getting them into the trailer was not something I liked to do, so she generally had me push their rumps!

    My weekend wasn't so smashing. My favorite football team, the Oakland Raiders lost :((

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the news on soy. Didn't get to the barn :-( We looked around at the many furniture stores with sales for a piece of furniture to store all of my diabetes supplies. We found nothing.

    Tomorrow I have to take my hubby to the airport, take my sewing machine to a store to complete some embroidered napkins I am making as a Christmas gift and complete refinishing some tables.

    Don't let the outcome of your weekend be shadowed by how a professional football team did. I like the Redskins, but have learned to like them when they are good and move on MOST of the time since they stink. I do love sports, though.

    Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to find something to blame for my horrible week(s) and weekend(s). See I have tendinitis in my right shoulder, (I'm right handed)have had it for 3 months now. I've been in therapy and it isn't doing anything. I see the Orthopedic Surgeon again on Wednesday and he'll probably suggest surgery. I'm not to that point, yet. So if the Raiders lose, I can blame them for the horrible week due to all the pain I'm in. Kind of goody I know. You have a good week too.

    ReplyDelete