About Me

My photo
T1diabetic for 25+ years. 2 successful pregnancies. Teacher of high school math. Married. Love to cook, strive to be healthy and happy, love my pets, love to garden,...

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tuesday

Last night, after going to bed around 9:00, and I should have tested, I woke up at 10:40 and tested and I was 348!  WTH?  Bolused to just shy of what the pump recommended and woke up at 3:00 am with a bs of 58, uh, really?  Drank 4 oz of milk and took 2 glucose pills.  Couldn't fall back asleep because of a hot flash so upon leaving the room and trying not t trip over dogs, I did in fact trip and pulled my infusion site out.  Off to reinsert a new on and try to go back to sleep.  Finally got back to sleep around 4:00 am and woke up at 6:00 am with a reading of 211!  Anyone else on the roller coaster?  What a way to start the day... ugh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment