About Me

My photo
T1diabetic for 25+ years. 2 successful pregnancies. Teacher of high school math. Married. Love to cook, strive to be healthy and happy, love my pets, love to garden,...

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day 2012

A new day and many new readings.  At least the day began on a good note, but the trend of my bg was rising steadily.  I gave extra insulin for breakfast since I have real issues with dawn phenomena and liver glucose with eating.  The two combined can be awful and set a vary bad trend for the day.

Today I have my first riding lesson and it is raining.  I plan to get to the barn around 12:30 to get the trailer ready, get Boots ready and load the horses.

I must find a replacement protein bar for the kind trainer who gave me on last week when I dropped low and had no food plus the soda machine was broken.  I have looked at 2 grocery stores and a health food store for a bar by Nature Valley called Recharge and the flavor being cherry dark chocolate.  It is very good.  I think today I will look at Sheetz for this so I can pay her back.

Tomorrow I drive to Silver Spring to turn over my disability papers to the lawyer.  I need to get this over with and pray that this decision is the right one.

Have a SUPER day!

1 comment:

  1. I hope and pray your legal problems will soon come to an end. I didn't have them but my son did several year ago. Even though he is an adult, they caused my blood sugars to go all over the place- which I knew would happen due to the stress.

    ReplyDelete