About Me

My photo
T1diabetic for 25+ years. 2 successful pregnancies. Teacher of high school math. Married. Love to cook, strive to be healthy and happy, love my pets, love to garden,...

Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday

Life is pretty good.  My blood sugars are substantially more stable.  I have really focused on reducing carbs, especially processed carbs.

The American Diabetes Association gave me a call from a legal advocate.  This person gave a me a list of lawyers to contact for assistance with my disability forms and filing.  Of the 4 that I contacted only one responded and seems to want to do everything over the phone.  I am skeptical since I have not dealt with legal issues before and it is hard to trust.  A friend said he will try to help and speak to a lawyer friend for someone who he would recommend for this type of issue.  I hope this lawyer has heard of the lawyer I am using or will suggest someone even closer geographically to me.  I really want to get this turned over to a professional and filed so I can get an answer.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment