About Me

My photo
T1diabetic for 25+ years. 2 successful pregnancies. Teacher of high school math. Married. Love to cook, strive to be healthy and happy, love my pets, love to garden,...

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Day 2012

Checked my blood sugar at 11:30 pm last night, and realized it was 529!  Boxed brownies I think.  They always make my readings go up.  I woke up at 3:30 am and it was dropping so I treated that.  I woke up this morning, reluctantly.  I will take it easy today and do what I can and feel like doing.  I wonder why the highs and lows take it out of me so much?


1 comment:

  1. Whenever I have an insulin reaction at night, I feel crappy the entire next day. I don't have to be high the next morning. The freezing is what really gets me, you know when you have sweat dripping everywhere from being low? I've taken my temperature after I've had enough to raise my blood sugar and have discovered I'm down to 95! My normal temperature is 97.5.

    But I think because the highs and lows take so much out of us is why we feel so crappy.

    ReplyDelete